The person responsible within the meaning of the Basic Data Protection Regulation and other national data protection laws of the member states as well as other provisions of data protection law is the Data Protection Officer:
Duck-Tec Brüterei GmbH
Bergholzer Straße 6
14806 Bad Belzig
Tel. 03 38 41 4 51 80
CEO: Marko Kilz
Registered at Potsdam Local Court
HRB 16757 P
VAT ID No.: DE 220656985
The data protection officer of the responsible person can be reached at:
D – 49429 Visbek
Phone 0 44 45 / 891 – 0
The following data will be collected:
(1) Information about the browser type and the version used
(2) The user’s operating system
(3) The User’s Internet Service Provider
(4) The IP address of the user
(5) Date and time of access
(6) Websites from which the User’s system accesses our Website
(7) Websites accessed by the User’s system through our Website
The data is also stored in the log files of our system. This data is not stored together with other personal data of the user.
The data is stored in log files in order to ensure the functionality of the website. The data is also used to optimize the website and to ensure the security of our information technology systems. An evaluation of the data for marketing purposes does not take place in this context.
These purposes also include our legitimate interest in data processing pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
If the data is stored in log files, this is the case after seven days at the latest. Storage beyond this is possible. In this case, the IP addresses of the users are deleted or alienated so that an assignment of the calling client is no longer possible.
When a user visits a website, a cookie may be stored on the user’s operating system. This cookie contains a characteristic string of characters that enables the browser to be uniquely identified when the website is called up again.
The following data is stored and transmitted in the cookies:
(1) Language settings
(2) Log-in information
In this way the following data can be transmitted:
(1) Entered search terms
(2) Frequency of page views
(3) Use of website functions
The user data collected in this way is pseudonymized by technical precautions. Therefore, it is no longer possible to assign the data to the calling user. The data are not stored together with other personal data of the users.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data using technically necessary cookies is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data using cookies for analysis purposes is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO if the user has given his consent.
We need cookies for the following applications:
(1) Accepting language settings
(2) Remembering search terms
The user data collected by technically necessary cookies are not used to create user profiles.
The analysis cookies are used for the purpose of improving the quality of our website and its content. Through the analysis cookies, we learn how the website is used and can thus constantly optimize our offer.
1 lit. f GDPR.
At the time the message is sent, the following data will also be stored:
(1) The IP address of the user
(2) Date and time of registration
Your consent will be obtained for the processing of the data as part of the sending process and reference will be made to this data protection declaration.
In the case of general enquiries, the data will not be passed on to third parties in this context. The data will be used exclusively for the processing of the conversation.
In the event of press enquiries, the data will be forwarded in this connection to Engel & Zimmermann AG Unternehmensberatung für Kommunikation Schloss Fußberg, Am Schlosspark 15, D – 82131 Gauting. The data will be used exclusively for the processing of the conversation.
In the case of unsolicited applications, the data is passed on to the personnel departments of our group of companies.
The data will be used exclusively for the processing of the conversation.
In the event of a complaint, we forward the data exclusively to the corresponding quality assurance department of our group of companies. This then responds to the complaint.
The legal basis for processing the data transmitted in the course of sending an e-mail is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. If the purpose of the e-mail contact is to conclude a contract, the additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR.
The additional personal data collected during the sending process will be deleted after a period of seven days at the latest.
If personal data are processed by you, you are affected in the sense of DSGVO and you have the following rights against the person responsible:
You can request confirmation from the person responsible as to whether personal data relating to you will be processed by us. In the event of such processing, you may request the following information from the data controller:
(1) the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
(2) the categories of personal data processed;
(3) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data relating to you have been or will be disclosed;
(4) the planned duration of the retention of the personal data relating to you or, if it is not possible to provide specific information in this regard, criteria for determining the retention period;
(5) the existence of a right to rectify or delete personal data concerning you, a right to limit the processing by the controller or a right to object to such processing;
(6) the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
(7) all available information on the origin of the data, if the personal data are not collected from the data subject;
(8) the existence of automated decision-making including profiling in accordance with Art. 22 (1) and (4) GDPR and – at least in these cases – meaningful information on the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing on the data subject.
You have the right to request information as to whether the personal data concerning you will be transferred to a third country or to an international organization. In this context, you may request to be informed of the appropriate guarantees pursuant to Art. 46 GDPR in connection with the transfer.
(1) if you dispute the accuracy of the personal data concerning you for a period of time which enables the person responsible to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
(2) the processing is unlawful and you refuse to delete the personal data and instead request that the use of the personal data be restricted;
(3) the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but you need them for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims, or
(4) if you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 para. 1 GDPR and it has not yet been established whether the legitimate reasons of the data controller outweigh your reasons.
Where the processing of personal data concerning you has been restricted, such data may not be processed, with the exception of their storage, without your consent or for the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending rights or protecting the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of an important public interest of the Union or of a Member State.
If the processing restriction has been restricted in accordance with the above conditions, you will be informed by the controller before the restriction is lifted.
(1) The personal data relating to you are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
(2) You revoke your consent on which the processing pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a GDPR was based and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
(3) You object to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 para. 1 GDPR and there are no overriding legitimate reasons for the processing or you object to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 para. 2 GDPR .
(4) The personal data concerning you have been processed unlawfully.
(5) The deletion of personal data concerning you is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the Member States to which the data controller is subject.
(6) The personal data relating to you have been collected in relation to information society services offered pursuant to Art. 8 para. 1 GDPR.
If the person responsible has made the personal data concerning you public and is obliged to delete them in accordance with Art. 17 (1) GDPR , he shall take appropriate measures, including technical measures, taking into account the available technology and the implementation costs, to inform the persons responsible for data processing who process the personal data that you, as the person concerned, have requested them to delete all links to this personal data or copies or replications of this personal data.
The right to deletion does not exist if the processing is necessary.
(1) the exercise of freedom of expression and information;
(2) to fulfil a legal obligation which processing is subject to under the law of the Union or of the Member States to which the controller is subject or to perform a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
(3) for reasons of public interest in the field of public health pursuant to Art. 9 para. 2 lit. h and i as well as Art. 9 para. 3 GDPR;
(4) for archive purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes in accordance with Art. 89 para. 1 GDPR, insofar as the law referred to under a) is likely to make it impossible or seriously impair the attainment of the objectives of such processing, or
(5) to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
The person responsible shall have the right to be informed of such recipients.
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to the responsible person in a structured, common and machine-readable format. In addition, you have the right to communicate this data to another data controller without being hindered by the controller to whom the personal data was provided, provided that
(1) the processing is based on a consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a GDPR or on a contract pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR and
(2) the processing is carried out by automated means.
In exercising this right, you also have the right to request that the personal data concerning you be transmitted directly by one responsible person to another responsible person, insofar as this is technically feasible.
Freedoms and rights of other persons must not be affected by this.
The right to transferability shall not apply to the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority conferred on the controller.
You have the right to revoke your declaration of consent under data protection law at any time. The revocation of consent shall not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until revocation.
You have the right not to be subject to any decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that has any legal effect on you or similarly significantly affects you.
This shall not apply if the decision
(1) is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract between you and the person responsible,
(2) is authorized by legislation of the Union or of the Member States to which the person responsible is subject and contains appropriate measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests; or
(3) with your express consent.
However, these decisions may not be based on special categories of personal data under Art. 9 para. 1 GDPR, unless Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a or g GDPR applies and appropriate measures have been taken to protect the rights and freedoms as well as your legitimate interests.
In the cases referred to in (1) and (3), the controller shall take reasonable steps to safeguard the rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests, including at least the right of the controller to obtain the intervention of a person, to present his or her point of view and to contest the decision.